The E-Catalog offers the ability to manipulate multipliers at both a distributor and retailer level. First, make sure you understand the differences in multipliers by reading this article here.
Multipliers and markups are administered from the User Info Updater. This is accessed from Home > "Settings..." > "Manage Settings".
- Ensure you've selected the right retailer and product category. You may also check the box to see territories, if you have the rights to do to.
- Go through the table on the right and set Net/Retail as you desire.
- If you have many products with similar multipliers, you can fill in the first row and click the "Copy 1st Row Multipliers to all Rows" button in the lower left corner of the window. This will override all existing fields with the values set in the first row.
- Either uncheck or leave the "Net Multipliers only" as-is. If you uncheck this box, retail multipliers will be overridden for all users, so make sure this is what you want!
- To submit your changes, click "Update Retailer Multipliers". If you're unhappy with your changes, you can click "Reset Current Multipliers" to reset all values back to what they were since the last update.
Please sign in to leave a comment.