These instructions apply to E-Catalog users, regardless of connection method. AutoLaunch users will see Server Drive and Your C-Drive when searching for your logo. Desktop users will only see Your C-Drive when searching for your logo. Web-based users will not be able to change the quote logo without assistance from Millwork Development Support. Please contact Support to help at (612) 999-4072 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Log into your distributor’s E-Catalog.
2) Click on Utilities.
3) Click on Settings (this will open the Program Settings window).
4) Click on Change Quote Logo under the Customer Information fields.
5) Click on Change when the Quote Logo window opens.
6) When the next window opens, you will need to click on Your C-Drive in the upper left window. For desktop users, you will only see the option for Your C-Drive.
7) You can navigate to the folder where your logo is stored on the C: drive.
8) Click on or highlight the logo, then click Open.
9) Click Done.
10) Click Save Changes.
The new logo will now appear on all Quotes and Orders!