The Integrated Ordering component allows distributors to customize the E-Catalog ordering experience. With this component, you can adjust the submit order button shown to E-Catalog users, order acknowledgement, and the emails to be sent along with orders.
Note: Integrated Ordering is an optional feature which may be disabled for your distributor, especially in cases where Agility is being used. If you're interested in getting started with Integrated ordering, please contact Millwork Development.
Upon entering the Integrated Ordering component, you'll be greeted with a list of your branches to customize integrated ordering for. You can click on a branch to get more information, or to edit its settings.
Clicking the edit button will show a popup where users can edit the various settings associated with integrated ordering. Below, we'll give you a run-down of what each setting means.
- The button at the top enables or disabled integrated ordering for the entire branch. When disabled, the button will be red and all other fields will be hidden.
- `Menu Item Text` specifies the text displayed on the submit button in the E-Catalog
- `Send To` specifies where acknowledgement emails will be sent to when an order is submitted.
- `Show Date` includes the order date in the acknowledgement email.
- ` Send Project` includes the project file in the acknowledgement email so the person receiving the email can view and edit the project in their own E-Catalog.
- `Hide Email Button` hides the email button from the report menu in the E-Catalog. This ensures orders are placed through the submit button rather than sent manually.
- `Require Location` ensures a location is set in the E-Catalog before orders can be sent. This is especially useful when multiple branches share an E-Catalog version, so that you can tell where the order came from.
- `Send Acknowledgement` toggles sending an email when the order is submitted.
- `Email Subject` sets the subject line of the acknowledgement email.
- `Email Body` is extra text included in the body of the acknowledgement email.