In this article, we will cover the general layout of the management, as well as how to navigate it.
- This section is a sidebar which contains the various components of the management app. The sections visible to you are defined by which roles you have been granted by your admin. As such, your management app may look different from the one above if your admin has not granted you certain roles.
- The titlebar of the management app contains various information about the currently selected component.
- To the left of the titlebar is a carrot icon which allows you to hide and show the sidebar. This is especially useful on phones and other devices with smaller screens, where the sidebar may be hidden by default.
- Next to the carrot icon is the title of the currently selected component.
- To the right of the titlebar are buttons specific to the component that is selected. Since the home component doesn't have any specific actions, none are shown above. However, below is an example of the ad manager, which contains an ad report button.
- All the way to the right of the titlebar is the user menu. The user menu contains miscellaneous actions specific to the user. We will cover the user menu below.
- The last section of the management app layout is the content. This section will change depending on which component is currently selected. In the above screenshot, the home component is selected.
The User Menu
|The Themes submenu allows the user to change how their management app looks. This look doesn't affect how other users see the management app.|
|The install links button will show the user information on how to install the E-Catalog. This information includes the current E-Catalog version, links to the various versions of the E-Catalog, and, in some cases, a PDF describing how to connect.|
|The get support button will bring you to this support site here!|
|The change password button allows users to change their own password. To do this, a user must know his/her own password.|
|The logout button will log a user out and bring them back to the login screen.|