The E-Catalog contains a powerful feature called “Customers Customer”, or sometimes “Customer of Customers”. This allows a distributor to create pairings between various levels of customers.
Managing Customers Customer is done from the E-Catalog. From the home page of the E-Catalog, click `Utilities` then `Settings`. In the window that opens, click `Manage Customers Customer`. From here, you may edit/delete any existing pairings, or add new pairings by clicking `Add New Customer/Customer Pairing`.
A common need is a distributor wanting to change how order acknowledgement works between pairings. This can be done by selecting the customer pairing you wish to edit from the Customers Customer dropdown, then by clicking the `Update Pairing Order Info` Link to the right of the dropdown. In the corresponding window there are a number of settings you may customize for the pairing.
- Menu Item Text changes that the submit order button says in the customers E-Catalog.
- Deliver To Email Address is the email address you would like order confirmations to be sent to.
- Send Acknowledgement specifies whether order confirmations should be sent.
- Acknowledgement Subject will be the subject line of the order confirmation email.
- Acknowledgement Text will be the message body of the order confirmation email.
- Show Requested Date includes the date in the order confirmation email.
- Send Project File specifies whether you would like project files to be included in the order confirmation email.
- Hide Email Order Menu Item specifies whether you would like the `Email Order` button to be visible under Forms > Order > Email Order.